Sounds of Singapore
A play on the action words that we use conversationally. It’s hilarious that it’s so subconscious!
Available in 8 designs:
01. Tu a fishball for me leh.
02. Lala a bit, all the sugar is at the bottom.
03. Quick eat noodles, Pong already!
04. Aiyo… this kaya toast Chao ta one!
05. Kiap some beehoon for me hor
06. Buah Some Kaya for me can?
07. Wahlau this biscuit Lau hong one!
08. Yummmmmmmmmmm Seng!
01. Tu: poke
02. La: Stir
03. Pong: Expand
04. Chao Ta: Burnt
05. Kiàp: to grasp/get stuck in between
06. Buáh: spread
07. Lau hong: to lose its crispiness
08. Yum Seng: Cheers!